Cookies are small text files that are sent from the websites visited by the user – including this website (hereinafter the “Site ” ) – to the user’s terminal equipment( computer or mobile device ), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites on the user’s subsequent visits to the same websites. Cookies allow the website to remember actions or preferences of a particular user so that they should not be repeated if the user surfs again the same site.
Cookies are used for different purposes, such as computer authentication, monitoring browsing sessions, storing specific information on users that access a given server, etc.
Based on the purposes, the following category of cookies exist:
- Technical Cookies are needed to navigate a website and to perform essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevent fraud and, without them, some operations on the website cannot be;
When navigating a website, a user’s terminal equipment may happen to receive also cookies from websites or web servers other than the website that user is visiting (so-called “third party” cookies).
Cookies in the Site
The Site uses its Technical Cookies and some “Third Party” cookies. Cookies on the Site are detailed in the following list:
|Cookie technical name
||Cookie content description
||1st party cookie
||These cookies contain some information about your general geographic location.
||for experience personalisation : display the page content based on user choices and settings
Links to instructions on how to disable cookies on the most common websites are provided herein:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Data Controller, Data Processors and Persons in charge of the Processing
The identity of the Company as Data Controller of user data and operator of the Site is the following:
Rottapharm Biotech S.r.l. with registered office in Italy, Via Valosa di Sopra 9, 20900 – Monza, email@example.com.
User data can be brought to the attention of Data Processor’s employees and collaborators (such as commercial, information systems administrators, etc.) who need to learn about them for the performance of their duties and who have been appointed data processor and person in charge of the processing under the Personal Data Protection Code and that receive adequate instructions and operate under the direct authority of the Data Controller.
Processing arrangements, safety measures and place where data is processed. Communication and dissemination.
Data acquired by cookies is processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected and specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
Data Controller uses the services technology / data center of SMM S.r.l. Corso Vercelli 9, 20144 Milano, with the result that the data will reside at the premises of that company.
User is entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Moreover, Article 7 allows user to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
All requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below please find the complete text of above mentioned Article 7:
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or commercial communication or else for the performance of market surveys.
We reserve the right to update the above information and therefore invite you to visit from time to time this section of the Site.